It’s time to start counting down. We’re only hours away from Amazon Prime Day, the big sale the company throws every year, and if you’re looking to save some money on some sweet gadgets and products, it’s one of the best times of the year. There are already a lot of early Prime Day deals available right now at Amazon as well as major sales at competitors such as Best Buy and Target. All of the Prime Day sales and deals will be here tonight, so be sure to come back here often through Wednesday to find the best ones out there.
Best Amazon Prime Day deals
Amazon kicked off its first batch of early Prime Day sales on June 21, but new deals will continue to drop until the event officially starts on Tuesday, July 12. If you don’t want to wait for Prime Day to start your shopping (we don’t blame you), you’ll want to check out all of the best Prime Day deals available right now. We will be constantly updating this page with new deals as they become available.
- Chromebook: Samsung Chromebook 4 is well-rated and affordable at just $128.
- TVs: Save up to $700 on select TVs that run Amazon’s Fire TV OS. Sizes range from 24 to 65 inches.
- Tools: Save over $100 on this Bosch drill set.
- Robot vacuum: Save 40% on iRobot’s Roomba 692, making it just $180 now.
- Apple: Save up to $100 on iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad mini.
- Air fryer: Instant’s 2-quart air fryer is a four-in-one unit that doesn’t take up much space and is on sale for just $50.
- E-books: Hundreds of books are marked down to as little as $2, with several free options for Prime members.
- Laptop: Lenovo Flex 5 with 14-inch touch display is down to $621, a savings of over $200.
- Android phones: Save hundreds on Samsung’s latest 5G phones.
- Smartwatch: Fitbit Versa 2 combines smarts and fitness tracking for $110 right now, a $40 discount.
- Grills: Weber Spirit three-burner grill is over $100 off and comes with free expert assembly (a $200 value).
- Furniture: Serta Palisades upholstered sofa starting at $379 (save $251)
- Router: Save $38 off the price of Netgear’s Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 router, making it just $232.
- Home Security: Save up to 60% off Blink home security cameras and bundles.
- Video Doorbell: Save 30% off Blink Video Doorbell, bringing the price to $35.
- Fire TV Sticks: Save up to 60% off Fire TV Sticks, with prices starting at $12.
- Earbuds: Save $50 off noise canceling true wireless Echo Buds.
Best Prime Day Amazon device deals
Amazon Prime Day is a time when you can generally find the lowest prices we’ve seen on Amazon’s own devices. Whether you are in the market for a new Echo, Fire TV, Kindle or wireless router, there are a lot of great Prime Day deals and discounts that you can use to save a bunch of money.
Echo Dot (4th Gen) with free smart bulb
You have your choice between three different color Echo Dot models right now, all of which are still in stock and shipping quickly. You can get just the Echo Dot for $20, or add a free smart bulb (which of course you should do). There’s also an option to add Amazon’s Smart Plug for an extra $5, making the bundle $25.
- Fire 7 tablet (16GB): $30 (save $20)
- Fire 7 tablet (32GB): $33 (save $37)
- Fire 7 Kids tablet: $50 (save $50)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen): $20 (save $30)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) Kids: $25 (save $35)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) with Baby Grogu Stand Bundle: $42 (save $30)
- Echo (4th Gen): $60 (save $40)
- Echo Show 5: $35 (save $50)
- Echo Show 5 Kids: $40 (save $55)
- Echo Show 8 (1st Gen): $55 (save $55)
- Echo Buds 2: $70 (save $50)
- Fire TV Stick Lite: $12 (save $18)
- Fire TV Stick: $17 (save $23)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max: $35 (save $20)
- Fire TV Cube: $60 (save $60)
- Fire TV Cube Recast: $130 (save $100)
- Amazon Kindle Kids: $50 (save $60)
- Amazon Smart Plug: $13 (save $12)
- Amazon Smart Thermostat: $42 (save $18)
- Amazon Smart Thermostat with Echo Dot Bundle: $62 (save $48)
- Luna Controller: $40 (save $30)
- Amazon Halo View: $45 (save $35)
- Amazon Halo Band: $45 (save $55)
- Echo Frames: $100 (save $150)
- Eero Mesh Wi-Fi System: $143 (save $26)
- Eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi System: $224 (save $225)
- Blink Video Doorbell and Sync Module 2: $51 (save $34)
Best Prime Day Amazon service deals
It wouldn’t be an Amazon sale without a bunch of Amazon services falling in price and Prime Day 2022 is no exception. The company is giving Prime members the chance to save on services like Amazon Music Unlimited and Audible, plus some opportunities for Prime members to score free credit to spend during the main event.
Audible Premium 3-Month Subscription
Ahead of Prime Day, Amazon is offering Prime members the ability to try the Audible Premium service for three months at no cost. The service normally costs $15 a month, making this a $45 savings and a great way to listen to some audiobooks this summer while relaxing by the pool.
- Amazon Music Unlimited free for four months (save $40)
- Audible Premium Plus free for three months (save $45)
- Get $10 free Amazon credit when you buy a $50 Amazon gift card with coupon code USEGC222.
- Score up to $60 in Amazon credit with pre-Prime Day promotions
Best Amazon Prime Day tech deals
Prime Day often brings out some of the best prices for tech gadgets. From mainstream brands to small indie brands, there’s going to be a lot on sale this week.
Roku Express Streaming Media Player
While Amazon’s Fire TV Sticks will be the star of Prime Day, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look elsewhere. Roku makes some of our favorite streaming hardware, and right now you can pick up the entry model for one of its best prices to date.
- Ecovacs Deebot T8 robot vacuum: $320 (save $330)
- Adjustable phone stand and holder: $13 (save $7)
- iRobot Roomba 692: $180 (save $120)
- Wanra floating Bluetooth pool speaker: $30 (save $25)
- JBL Go 3 portable Bluetooth speaker: $30 (save $20)
- JBL Clip 4 mini Bluetooth speaker: $50 (save $30)
- Roborock E5 robot vacuum: $180 (save $110)
- WD My Passport 1TB SSD: $110 (save $90)
- AOC 24-inch gaming monitor: $144 (save $36)
- Roku Express 4K Plus: $25 (save $15)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8: $600 (save $100)
- Google Pixel 6 smartphone: $499 (save $100)
Best Amazon Prime Day TV deals
Few tech purchases are as large or important as a new TV and Prime Day TV deals are a great opportunity to save hundreds on your next big-screen upgrade. We’re already seeing a ton of great Prime Day TV deals including models with Amazon’s own Fire OS built-in or huge 4K sets from the likes of LG and Hisense.
Amazon Fire TV Omni Series
Save up to 40%
Amazon started making its own Fire TVs in recent years, not to be confused with its popular Fire TV Sticks. These are full TV sets that come in a range of sizes, from 43 to 75 inches. The Omni Series is a 4K smart TV with HDR that offers hands-free Alexa, Dolby Vision and much more. At these discounts, these TVs are a great option for anyone looking for a large-screen TV at a discounted price.
- 24-inch Insignia 720p Fire TV: $90 (save $80)
- 32-inch Insignia 720p Fire TV: $100 (save $80)
- 39-inch Insignia 720p Fire TV: $150 (save $80)
- 43-inch Pioneer 4K Fire TV: $200 (save $120 )
- 55-inch Toshiba M550 4K Fire TV: $350 (save $450)
- 65-inch Toshiba M550 4K Fire TV: $500 (save $500)
- 75-inch Toshiba M550 4K Fire TV: $700 (save $700)
- 75-inch Toshiba C350 4K Fire TV: $630 (save $70)
- 58-inch Insignia F30 LED 4K Fire TV: $320 (save $160)
- 75-inch Insignia F30 LED 4K Fire TV: $600 (save $250)
- 50-inch Hisense R6 Series 4K Roku TV: $290 (save $160)
- 50-inch Hisense U6 Series QLED 4K Fire TV: $400 (save $130)
- 55-inch Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K Smart TV: $300 (save $260)
- 48-inch LG OLED C1 Series 4K Smart TV: $896 (save $603)
- 55-inch LG OLED C1 Series 4K Smart TV: $1,097 (save $403)
- 65-inch LG OLED Evo C2 Series 4K Smart TV: $2,297 (Save $203)
- 55-inch Furrion Aurora Full Shade Outdoor TV: $1,500 (save $200)
- 65-inch Furrion Aurora Partial Sun Outdoor TV: $2,300 (Save $670)
- 65-inch Sony Bravia XR OLED A80K Series 4K Smart TV: $1,998 (save $302)
- 60-inch Samsung QLED 4K Smart TV: $798 (save $100)
- 55-inch Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV: $1,598 (save $300)
- 75-inch Samsung QLED 4K Smart TV: $1,798 (save $402)
Best Prime Day headphone deals
Whether you need a new set of true wireless earbuds or you want to save on some audiophile-grade over-ear cans, Prime Day headphone deals are here to help you save. Best-sellers like AirPods are already on sale ahead of the event and we’re likely to see sales on devices from all of the big names like Sony, Bose, Sennheiser, Beats and more.
EarFun Air Pro 2
EarFun headphones hold two spots on our best wireless earbuds list for 2022, with the EarFun Pro 2 being one of them. They have almost all the bells and whistles that you’d expect from a great pair of wireless earbuds, but don’t cost a small fortune. They have active noise cancellation, transparency mode, Bluetooth 5.2 and the carrying case can be charged via USB-C or wireless charging. At this price, you’re definitely going to want to get a pair of these.
- Apple AirPods Pro: $170 (save $79)
- Apple AirPods Max: $449 (save $100)
- Beats EP wired on-ear headphones: $80 (save $45)
- Skullcandy Sesh Evo true wireless buds: $30 (save $20)
- Beats Studio3 noise-canceling over-ear headphones: $210 (save $140)
- Bose SoundLink II: $179 (save $50)
- Philips PH802 noise isolating headphones: $50 (save $60)
- Philips PH805 active noise canceling headphones: $100 (save $70)
- Sony WHXB700: $99 (save $31)
- Sony WHXB910N: $124 (save $126)
- Sony LinkBuds S: $158 (save $42)
- Skullcandy Indy Evo true wireless buds: $40 (save $40)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M20X professional studio monitor headphones: $49 (save $20)
- JBL Live 660NC: $130 (save $80)
- JBL Tune 130NC: $60 (save $40)
- JBL Vibe 100: $30 (save $20)
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro: $150 (save $30)
- Skullcandy Crusher Evo: $150 (save $50)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live: $121 (save $49)
- Sennheiser CX: $80 (save $50)
- Sennheiser CX Plus: $130 (save $50)
- Belkin wireless earbuds with Qi-charging case: $70 (save $50)
Best Prime Day Apple deals
Apple is known for maintaining its high prices all year round which is why Prime Day Apple deals are particularly alluring. Though Apple won’t cut you any deals at its site, there are plenty of Apple sales on Amazon around this time of year on the devices you love.
2021 Apple TV 4K (32GB): $120
This is the newest Apple TV 4K with the all-new (and vastly improved) Siri remote to accompany it. This version is powered by Apple’s A12 Bionic chip to help maximize speed and app experiences. At close to $30 off, this is the lowest we’ve ever seen the current Apple TV 4K go.
- Apple TV 4K: $140 (save $59)
- Apple Watch SE: From $229 (save $50)
- Apple Watch Series 7: From $319 (save $80)
- Apple EarPods with Lightning connector: $18 (save $11)
- AirPods Pro: $170 (save $79)
- AirPods Max: $449 (save $100)
- 14-inch MacBook Pro: $2,299 (save $200)
- M1 iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 2TB): $1,999 (Save $199)
- iPad Air 5 (64GB): $559 (save $40)
- iPad mini 6 (64GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular): $599 (save $50)
Best Prime Day wearable deals
Prime Day deals on wearable tech abound. From the massively popular Apple Watch to dedicated fitness trackers and running watches, if you’re looking for an upgrade, you can find a great deal. Early Prime Day wearable deals on products from Apple, Garmin and Fitbit have already arrived, and we expect to see even more deals during the main event.
Fitbit Versa 2
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a fitness tracker that works with both Android and iOS to monitor calories burned, steps taken and is touchscreen compatible. Plus, it’s water resistant up to 164 feet and has a long battery life with up to 144 hours of use. This fitness watch is just $110, $40 off from its original price.
- Amazon Halo View: $45 (save $35)
- Amazfit Band 5: $30 (save $10)
- Fitbit Versa 3: $161 (save $69)
- Fitbit Sense: $171 (save $129)
- Fitbit Luxe: $100 (save $30)
- Fitbit Versa 2: $110 (save $40)
- Fitbit Charge 5: $110 (save $40)
- Fossil Men’s Gen 5E: $199 (save $50)
- Fossil Women’s Charter Hybrid Smartwatch HR: $167 (save $48)
- Michael Kors Women’s MKGO Gen 5E: $174 (save $76)
- Moto 360 (3rd Gen) smartwatch: $150 (save $50)
- Garmin Venu 2: $348 (save $52)
- Garmin Vivoactive 4: $250 (save $80)
- Garmin Forerunner 245: $223 (save $127)
- Garmin Instinct: $180 (save $70)
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus: $395 (save $355)
- Suunto 9 Baro: $479 (save $120)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: $230 (save $50)
- Skagen Gen 6: $222 (save $73)
- Suunto 9 Peak: $455 (save $114)
- Suunto Core outdoor watch: $106 (save $17)
Best Prime Day laptop deals
If you’re looking for a new computer, you can save hundreds on an upgrade with these Prime Day laptop deals. Whether you need a new machine for school, work or gaming, there are deals to be had with laptops from all the major brands like Apple, Dell, HP, Microsoft and more going on sale.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus with Black Type Cover: $700 (save $330)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 512GB: $1,240 (save $460)
- Dell Inspiron 13 (5310): $930 (save $170)
- HP 15.6-inch laptop: $532 (save $128)
- Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 Ryzen 5: $622 (save $228)
- ASUS Chromebook Detachable CM3: $300 (save $70)
- Google PixelBook Go: $777 (save $72)
- Gigabyte A5 K1 gaming laptop: $1,049 (save $350)
- Razer Blade 14: $2,400 (save $400)
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro: $950 (save $200)
- Acer Aspire 5 15-inch laptop: $290 (save $100)
Best Prime Day air fryer deals
Amazon Prime Day is a great time to snag an amazing deal on an air fryer to add to your kitchen arsenal. More than just a TikTok trend, air fryers are genuinely useful devices to have around your home and many offer multiple functions in one. With huge discounts already cropping up on these popular devices, Prime Day is a great time to shop for the perfect air fryer that will meet your needs without breaking the bank.
- Instant Vortex 2-quart air fryer: $50 (save $10)
- Ninja 4-quart air fryer: $95 (save $35)
- Ninja Foodi 6.5-quart pressure cooker and air fryer: $130 (save $70)
- Ninja Foodi XL Pro air oven: $250 (save $80)
- Rosewill RHAF-15004 Air Fryer: $60 (save $35)
- GoWiseISE USA 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer: $82 (save $62)
- Chefman Digital Air Fryer: $40 (save $60)
- Dash Tasti-Crisp 2.6-quart digital air fryer: $64 (save $16)
- Cosori 7-Quart Air Fryer Oven Combo: $125 (save $35)
- Instant Pot Omni 7-in-1 air fryer and toaster oven: $158 (save $42)
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 multi-cooker and air fryer: $150 (save $50)
- Instant Pot Vortex Pro 10-quart air fryer 9-in-1 rotisserie and convection oven: $120 (save $50)
- Instant Pot Vortex 5.7-quart air fryer: $84 (save $56)
Best Amazon Prime Day home deals
One of the biggest areas to save this year with Prime Day deals will be on stuff for home. Everyday essentials will be marked down across a variety of brands at Amazon, so be sure to keep an eye out for early deals that are live now and more as they become available all week long.
Wool dryer balls (six-pack)
If you’re looking for a way to save some cash, eliminating the need to buy dryer sheets every month is a pretty great way to go. These wool dryer balls will last a very long time, especially since this is a six-pack and you only really need two in your dryer to remove the static from your laundry, and right now it’s way cheaper than usual to get these in your house.
- Kidde smoke detector: $8 (save $5)
- Cricut EasyPress Mini: $39 (save $30
- Felt tip Sharpie pens: $12 (save $23)
- Key Nutrients electrolyte powder: $35 (save $7)
- AmazonBasics 16-pack light bulbs: $25 (save $10)
- Cricut EasyPress 2: $99 (save $90)
- Purell hand sanitizer four-pack: $22 (save $11)
- Simple Modern kids insulated water bottle: $16 (save $4)
- Hamilton Beach bread maker machine: $70 (save $30)
- Hamilton Beach 8-cup food processor: $77 (save $33)
- Stasher silicone reusable storage bag: $10 (save $3)
- Viosalu electric trimmer and shaver: $34 (save $26)
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
After months of speculating when Prime Day 2022 will take place, Amazon has taken the wraps off the official Prime Day dates. This year Amazon Prime Day will take place on July 12 and July 13, making it another two-day deals event and taking place the week after Fourth of July sales. Moving the event back to July more closely aligns Prime Day 2022 with events that took place before the COVID-19 pandemic.
As reference, here are the dates from previous years:
- Prime Day 2015: July 15
- Prime Day 2016: July 12
- Prime Day 2017: July 11 to 12 (first to last longer than one day)
- Prime Day 2018: July 16 to 17
- Prime Day 2019: July 15 to 16
- Prime Day 2020: Oct. 13 to 14 (delayed by COVID-19 pandemic)
- Prime Day 2021: June 21 to 22 (the earliest to date)
Prime Day 2021 was Amazon’s most successful Prime Day so far, with consumers spending over $1.9 billion in the weeks leading up to Prime Day thanks to a bunch of great early Prime Day deals. Odds are that the online retail giant is going to try and beat its 2021 performance, so hopefully we see even bigger Prime Day deals this year.
Will there be a second Prime Day sale this year?
Given the success of Prime Day, we’ve seen regular rumors that Amazon would move to a twice-a-year format in order to juice sales in the summer and the fall. Ahead of this year’s official Prime Day event in July, we’re once again seeing reports that Amazon plans to hold a second Prime Day-like sale later in the year.
Amazon is said to have informed certain third-party merchants about a “Prime Fall deal event.” If it turns out to be true, it would be the first time Amazon has held two Prime-exclusive sale events in the same year. Amazon hasn’t commented on the rumor and there’s nothing official as of yet, but it looks likely there will be a second sale this year, even if it ends up being a smaller affair than the summer Prime Day bonanza.
Why did Prime Day start?
Amazon has been hosting this annual sale since 2015. Originally, it was a 24-hour sales event to celebrate Amazon’s 20th birthday. The “Prime” in the name refers to Amazon’s subscription service that offers free delivery on many products in as little as one to two days, and has now expanded to encompass the Netflix-style Prime Video service and various other Amazon-related perks.
Prime Day soon became a version of “Black Friday in July” for Amazon, allowing the retailer to have a branded 48-hour shopping extravaganza that occurs during an otherwise sleepy retail season. Unlike Black Friday, however, the Prime Day branding lets Amazon differentiate the summer sale from competitors and upsell Prime memberships and Amazon-branded hardware like Echo speakers and Fire tablets, which encourage customers to stay in the Amazon ecosystem. The fact that the sale also allows Amazon and its partners to clear out inventory and warehouse space ahead of the holiday shopping season doesn’t hurt, either.
How does Prime Day work?
The idea behind Prime Day is a simple one: Subscribers to Amazon’s Prime service can get exclusive discounts on thousands of products and services across the site during this limited period of time. The products, while still available to non-Prime members, will have extra Prime Savings available to members during this time period that drops many of the products down to new all-time lows.
When you’re logged in to your Prime account and looking at a product landing page, you’ll see the discounted price if it’s on sale. You don’t need any special coupon codes, nor is there a need to use a specific payment method in order to get the discounts.
How long does Prime Day last?
Prime Day 2022 will last for 48 hours. Taking place on July 12 and 13, there will be two days of Prime-exclusive sales.
The event originally started as a 24-hour event that brought a bunch of big discounts to popular products across Amazon. After the first year, Amazon added an extra six hours to the event, making it 30 hours, but made the discounts during that time exclusive to voice shoppers who used Alexa to order the products. Amazon then increased it to a 36-hour event, and for the past few years Amazon has turned it into a full 48 hours (two days) of shopping fun for Prime Day.
What countries can participate in Prime Day?
This year, Amazon is expanding the reach of Prime Day by bringing it to Poland and Sweden in July, and later this summer customers in Egypt will get a Prime Day for the first time. The full list of countries participating includes:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Do you need to be a Prime Member to shop Prime Day deals?
Short answer: Yes. You will need to be a member of Amazon’s Prime service to take advantage of all the deals the online retailer will have during Prime Day. However, if you aren’t a subscriber, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial so you can get those savings. You’ll want to make sure to sign up ahead of the event but not too far in advance so the 30 days don’t run out before the discounts kick in.
Amazon earlier this year raised prices on Prime membership. It’s now $15 per month ($139 per year).
Will increased Prime costs change Prime Day at all?
There’s been no indication so far that Amazon will be making any big changes to Prime Day as a result of its recent price increases, though there has also been very little chatter about Prime Day from Amazon so far. It’s possible that we’ll see Amazon offer larger sales on some products or that the company will extend the duration of Prime Day as a way of adding additional value to the membership.
Will other retailers participate in Prime Day?
In the past we’ve seen eBay, Best Buy, Walmart and others respond to Prime Day. While the companies don’t call their sales “Prime Day” events, most of the prices are direct matches of what Amazon is selling the items for, and some of the other sites don’t require any membership to save during these times.
Denial of Responsibility! Anns News is an automatic aggregator of different sorts of content and media. In each post, a hyperlink to the original source or content creator is specified. All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective, rightful owners and authors. If you are the owner/author of the content on this page and do not want us to republish it, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Any disputed content will be deleted within 24 hours.